Friday 29 January 2010

ITS ALMOST TIME.....

The final stages of my planning are done. Flight tickets to Minsk are booked, decks are ready to be posted over, train to airport sorted, and Damienn and Wren (my dogs) are looking like they have a good home to go to.

Time for me to take KRISISDnB.COM truly international. There isnt many stations that are run from 2 different countries so this holds so much in store for the coming months and years.

Now just got to work out what I can fit in my luggage, what else needs to be posted and to sell off the few bits I have still got here.

IF ANYONE NEEDS AN 8K SOUNDSYSTEM THEN ITS HERE !!! ITS WORTH £1800 AND UP FOR SALE FOR ONLY £1000 OR NEAREST OFFER !!! Grab a bargain !

Full spec can be found here : http://forum.breakbeat.co.uk/tm.aspx?m=1971837425

Send an email to mx@krisisdnb.com for more info

No comments:

Post a Comment